Supreme Court Allows BSY’s Swearing-in: What Stars Foretell
This is with reference to my Research Article “Karnataka Legislative Assembly Election, 2018: What Stars Foretell ?” link https://www.astrodocanil.com/2018/05/karnataka-legislative-assembly-election-2018-what-stars-foretell/ dated 7th May 2018.
My Predictions prove on dot . Read the Last Para written in the Article “
“Adding some more parameters on the 12th May 2018 at 09-00 hrs after correction of the election time . The Predictions made earlier and after correction are the same except the Navamsha is Malefic for the ruling Govt.
- Lagna Prishtodayo
- Navamsha Prishtodayo
- Lagna Lord and the 11th Lord in 6/8 axis
- Counting from Sun to Lagna 2
- 12th and 8th house have malefics
- Day Lord Saturn in the 8th house and ill placed from the Lagna and Lagna Lord , 7th house and 7th Lord Mars
- Day Lord Saturn in the yama of Venus placed in the Lagna But Saturn is in6/8 axis with Venus .
- Saturn Day Lord has inimical Ithasala with Moon . See the degrees of Moon and Saturn
- Moon is not connected to the Lagna Lord or the 11th Lord and they are in 6/8 axis
- Venus the Lagna Lord Debilitated in Navamsha and Mars the Lagna Lord in the 11th house
- DBA Planets do not signify Success for the Ruling Party
- 7th Lord is Stronger then the Lagna Lord in D1, D3 and D9 . 7th Lord id Exalted in 2 vargas
- UL, AL, CR is Taurus and good for the Ruling Party and this is the only parameter good for the Ruling Govt. Congress in Karnataka, rest all parameters are suggesting the Opposition Party BJP, JDU will be the winners . I have used the technique of the Results like the Cricket Match in this election and as a matter of Fact the time of the filing of the nominations is required , which is not possible to get . As per the above it seems that though there strong combinations for the win of the opponents , the UL, AL and CR is the same and Taurus and the Lord placed there , but unfortunately on the day of announcement Venus is placed in the sign Gemini and having aspect of Retrograde Saturn , where as Mars is Strong on the day of the result of Elections . Please do not take failure of Astrology if My predictions fail. This is a Research Analysis and can go wrong , but still my personal opinion Opposition will win and hence BJP, JDU and Other will be the deciding factor to form the Govt. in Karnataka, Congress may not score . Hence the Possibility of BJP forming the Govt. in Karnataka are bright. Both My Predictions made on the 7th and on the 12th May 2018 after correction of Start of Time of elections indicate BJP win in Karnataka by joining with JDS, Others . As a single largest Party little difficult.. JDS forming the Govt. by joining with Congress does not seems to go through as per my research and planetary positions. BJP scores 104 , Congress 78, JD(S) 37. My Research Article is on dot and shows in the absence of the authentic horoscopes of the Election candidates, date and time of nomination for elections for the Candidates seeking election the time of the Start of the election will give the results . As per the chart of the start of the election of the 12th May 2018 07-00 hrs
Voting for 222 constituencies began at 7 am
As per the chart above The Lagna Lord Venus and the 9th Lord Saturn are not associated then the enemy arrives . 6th house and the 11th house show victory for the ruling party and in the chart they are in 6/8 axis hence no victory. Strong Mars in the 9th house the Ruling Party will lose , Since the Lagnesh and the Moon are not related the Dispute between the Ruling Govt. and the Opposition Party having maximum seats will prolong in Karnataka. There is a malefic ithasla yoga between the Mars and Mercury see the degrees . The planet acquiring a special dimension is Venus since on the Day of the election results moves to Gemini and has aspects from the Retrograde Saturn and Lagna Lord Venus and the 7th Lord Mars will be in 6/8 axis , hence tough fight between the Ruling Govt. Congress and the Opposition with Maximum seats BJP. 10th Lord of the chart is Saturn and Retrograde in the 8th house and aspects the Lagna Lord is not good and shows the Ruling Govt. may fight to win the elections .
As per mundane astrology the ingress of Venus in the Sign Gemini is considered to be produce malefic results for India if at the time of the ingress it is afflicted . On the 14th May 2018 at 20.46 hrs Venus changed the sign to Gemini and just before the Election results were announced and has aspects of Retrograde Saturn. The reason is when ever the Lagna or the Lagna Lord of the Foundation chart of the Country is afflicted the Country suffers.. Venus is the Lagna Lord of the India Foundation chart , hence the whole Political system may be shake by these Karnataka Elections. There may be trouble to the Central Govt., State Govt. and it is possible that some serious changes may also be on the cards . All this points out Congress may not leave any stone unturned to make way for their Alliance with JD(S) for Victory in the Karnataka Elections. At the time of the Elections Mercury is the 2nd Lord and a marak and Mars the 7th and 12th Lord is also a marak and the 2 maraks have inimical poorna ithasala also points out untoward happenings in the Country . Strikes, Processions against the BJP it so seems
Some Previous Events when Venus was afflicted in Transit
- At the time of Death of Mahatma Gandhi on the 30th Jan. 1948 , Venus was with Mercury in Aquarius and both afflicted By Retrograde Mars from the sign Leo.
- On the 2nd Oct. 1962 Indo-China War . incursions on the boarder of India and the War Started on the 20th Oct. 2018. Mars was in Cancer sign Debilitated with Rahu and Venus in Libra had aspects of Mars the worst aspect .
- Blue Star Operation on the 5th June 1984 Venus was in Taurus with Sun, Mercury and Rahu and had aspects of Mars Retrograde from the 6th house of Libra in the Foundation chart of India
- In the Foundation Chart of India the 2nd House Gemini has only 19 bindoos , the Transit of the Lagna Lord Venus in this sign is there unfortunate for the Country . Venus will remain in Gemini sign till 8th June 2018 may cause therefore untoward happenings in the Country , Even after Venus ingress in Cancer and Joining Rahu in Transit may not prove good for the Country and hence till Venus passes the Sign Virgo will be a malefic Period for the Country and more so till it is afflicted by Mars till it is in Leo till 1st August 2018, the Venus in the Sign Gemini will be the worst Transit till 8th June when Mars and Ketu will also be in Degree-Conjunction it so seems . Hence Congress Frustrations may sprout the worst for the Ruling Govt. of the Country . We can also Say there could be untoward happenings in Karnataka . Rallies, Strikes, etc. to disrupt the normal function of the Govt..
Coming back to our main Predictions for the Swearing-in ceremony as per the link https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/karnatakaelections2018/karnataka-live-kumaraswamy-reaches-eagleton-resort-where-congress-jd-s-mlas-are-staying/ar-AAxl60K?ocid=spartanntp
Here are live updates on what’s happening in Karnataka right now.
Follow live updates here:
5 am: Abhishek Manu Singhvi asked for the swearing-in ceremony to be deferred to 4.30 pm on Thursday while BJP’s lawyer Mukul Rohatgi continued his arguments
4:26: The three-judge bench of the Supreme Court refuses to stay the swearing-in ceremony of BJP’s BS Yeddyurappa as Karnataka Chief Minister at 9am on Thursday , reports ANI
4:12 am: “It’s the governor’s job to invite to oath. The President and governor are not answerable to any court. The court should not stop a constitutional functionary in functioning of his official duties, “said Mukul Rohatgi, BJP’s lawyer.
4: 03 am: This petition should not have been filed. The Congress and JD(S) should have waited for the floor test to be conducted said Attorney General KK Venugopal, according to ANI
4:02 am: “In a case like this where the opposite side is showing 117 MLAs support, how will you have 112 MLAs support?,” Justice AK Sikri asked Attorney General KK Venugopal.
3:50 am: “The matter shouldn’t be heard in the night. Heavens won’t fall if someone is sworn in,” said BJP’s lawyer Mukul Rohatgi, who added that the last time the apex court held a hearing at night was on a petition (in July 2015) seeking clemency for Yakub Memon, who was sentenced to death in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case.
3: 40 am: Supreme Court asked to see letter by governor inviting BJP to form the Karnataka government. “We do not know what kind of majority BS Yeddyurappa has claimed. Unless we see that letter of support, we cannot speculate”, Justice SA Bobde said, reports ANI
2.45:am: “BJP has just 104 MLAs in support and the Governor has invited BJP leader BS Yeddyurappa to form the government. It is completely unconstitutional,” Abhishek Manu Singhvi said in the hearing of the plea filed by Congress and JD(S) challenging the Karnataka governor’s decision, reports ANI. Singhvi said the 15-day period granted to the BJP to prove its majority was “unheard of”.
2:13 am: Abhishek Manu Singhvi is appearing for the Congress and JD(S) while Additional Solicitor General (ASG) Tushar Mehta is representing the Union govt. Former Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi is appearing for the BJP.
2:00 am: Supreme Court begins hearing the petition by the Congress challenging the Karnataka governor’s decision allowing BJP’s B.S.Yeddyurappa to take oath on Thursday morning.
12:00am: Congress leader Abhishek Singhvi says Yeddyurappa had asked for seven days time to prove majority but the governor gave him 15 days “which proves all constitutional norms were discarded.”
Asper link http://www.india.com/news/india/karnataka-election-result-live-bs-yeddyurappa-swearing-in-in-karnataka-cm-2018-bjp-3058779/ Yeddyurappa to take oath as CM at 09-00 am to day the 17th May 2018 I will write this article after getting the exact time of the swearing -in ceremony .
anil aggarwala BSc. Engg. P.E.C Ch. Jyotish Acharaya , Research BVB New Delhi Year 2007 to 2012
- Written on 17th May 2018 08.00 hrs
- Award Winner in Research in Astrology in Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan New Delhi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrodocanil/
- Writer of Articles on Star Teller, Modern Astrology, The Planets & Forecast, Times of Astrology, Research Magzine of
- All India Association of Astrologers, Journal of Astrology, Saptrishi Astrology, The Astrologic Magzine of Joni Patry of US
- For My True Predictions, Expert Advice, Viewer Comments, Teaching and Consultation go on the Home Page and Click the Relevant Option
- Financial Astrology Specialised Teaching Please contact me on +918527884764
- What App Number +919810038903, +918527884764 Skypee ID aggarwalaanil
- My Interview On the YouTube https://youtu.be/T5p-GkWZLjw
- My Interview in Singapore On YouTube https://youtu.be/xrnXlAbx08k
- My Interview by the Express Star Teller Magzine published in Sept. 2017 edition on the page 44 link on my webpage https://www.astrodocanil.com/2017/08/natal-chart-reflects-past-karmasdeeds-of-the-present-life-can-be-effectively-depictedonly-through-prashna/
- My Article In THE EXPRESS STAR TELLER Garbshishta Planets Play Prominent Role in Life Page 32 March 2018 edition
- My Articles In the Astrology Magzine ASTROLOGIC MAGZINE of US My Article “Ammunition Dump Mars, Roman God Saturn and Nodes What They Have Up Their Sleeves in 2018-2019 ?” in the Leading Astrology Magzine of US Astrologicmagzine link http://www.astrologicmagazine.com/ammunition-dump-mars-rom…/
- Disclaimer Clause applicable as mentioned in the Home Page and the Writter does not take the responsibility if any one investa according to the Above Predictions , in that case he would be doing it at his own risk and fancies